Decatur Pediatric Group's board-certified pediatric providers specialize in medical care of newborns, children and teens. Our goal is to provide high quality, comprehensive care -- maintaining the physical and mental health of your child. We accomplish our goals with your parental help and through regular check-ups and immunizations.
Our providers provide general guidance for growth, development, nutrition and behavior milestones. During regular office checkups, you will be able to discuss all of these issues and other general concerns with the pediatrician of your choice.
Below is an overview of medical services we provide for our patients.
- Regularly Scheduled Check-ups / Well Exams
- Immunizations Vaccines
- Growth and Development Evaluation
- Immunization Vaccines
- Nutritional Guidance
- Behavior / Attention Deficit Disorder
- Periodic / Annual Well Visits
- Adolescent and Pre-Adolescent Physicals
- Recommended Adolescent Immunizations
- Personal Hygiene
- Sports Physicals
Programs and Events
- New Dads 101 Class
- New Moms 101 Class
- Flu Vaccine Fair
- "Reach Out and Read" Literacy Program
- College Scholarship Program